Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ramiro Ramos My journy

I just got home from school and now I'm on vacation. Then at my house we had lots of suitcase packed and getting ready for our trip to Mexico! Next we put everything we needed in our truck and started off driving on the road. I really didn't want to go in the truck because it was going to be a long trip, also crowded with mt family.
As we are driving we packed food so we wouldn't complain that we are hungry and we had snacks and some good sandwiches. The trip was really boring so we brought our portable DVD player, most of the time I was trying to go to sleep so the ride would be faster. Then finally we got there to my grandmas house.
Then we got there and said hello to every one in my family and i was excited! In my grandmas house we ate some good food and diffrent over there. If we toke showers and wanted warm water, I would have to get a lighter and heat up some pipes. Also the flee markets are really fun because they would have a bonce house and lots of stuff it's like a little carnival. Then we went back driving home but on the way there we chose to go to L.A. to vist my other family. We hung out at my uncles house then we finally went back home tierd!

4 comments: