Thursday, December 10, 2009

Davin Lucero My hero's journey

Separation-It was the first time I ever went to Lake Tahoe. I went with my best friend Morgan and his mom and brother. We went up there for fathers day and i was scared because I had heard stories about the lake. It was the farthest I've ever been away from my mom so thats one of the reasons it was so scary.
Initiation-When we crossed into Carson I was getting really nervous. My friends mom calmed me down and told me the stories wern't true. That calmed me down a lot. After I got to the lake I had fun, I rode on a jet ski and I had the best veinameese food I have ever tasted.
Return-When I came back I was so sun burnt and tired. I caught a bucket full of crawfish and my grandma cooked them. After we ate I had to go help my friend clean the car of all the sand. Now every fathers day I go to Lake Tahoe with him and his family.

7 comments: