Thursday, December 10, 2009

MY JOURNEY JORGE ESCOTO

My best trip was going to San Francisco, California.My dad drove we when with another family we went on a suburban truck it was big so evry one fit.The truck was 8 sit.The reason we went it because i was going to play a tornament of soccer.

My mom and dad stay in one room and the other family stayed in another room.All the kids stayed in 2 diffrent room.There was the tornamentat Okland California so my soccer coach tooked us in a big van.It want the far we when to Okland for 2 day.

The was the first time I wasent with my perant for 2 days.We won am the games we got in a fight vs the final team there where mad because we won.We kicked as.....we came back and picked up our parent.Ones we got to the hotel in sanfransico california.My dad packed the stuff and my dad droved back to Reno, Nevada. It was my favorite trip I expirece it because I never bin away from my parants for more then 2 full days.

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really good story about ur soccer team but u
    might need spacing :) by kaipo kawaakoa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like
    ur stOry...jOrge!
    :)

    -Deyanira B.♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Story!
    You did a good job.
    -Jessica P.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dis story is alright i guess...luis mendoza

    ReplyDelete
  6. it was good but u need 2 check ur spelling=]

    ReplyDelete
  7. it was good but u need to check ur spelling before posting it:] by:Alexis Sarai.gallardo del valle

    ReplyDelete