Thursday, December 10, 2009

jawons journey

My favorite journey was when I went LA. for a funeral. It was sad for a while but then we had fun. I saw my whole family that's when it was fun but it was still a sad trip.
It was sad but after we went to Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles. That place is so good but we went as a family. It was like 30 of us and we got a discount.
It was funny that it was suppose to be sad but everybody was happy. My Aunt Jean don't know her good but she died. I was crying really bad because of my dads speech.

14 comments:

  1. I ♥ My BOSS![[fAOA]]
    Jawon ROCKSz My SoCksZ!Chico ROCkSz My MAHi!!!ahahaa jk jk nice story!!:]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your story could be better,and I was lost reading your story - Jesus H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ku Ku that
    story good!!
    Nto! all da way !!!
    jk jk
    RAmos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stOry
    keep it up!

    •Deyanira B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how sad

    ReplyDelete
  6. misty


    i would have been crying 2 julian

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww im sorry bestfriend =[ buh kool story =]
    - shainaa (shainaa wainaa)=]hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. sad story be ready for varisty next year Tevin Montgomery

    ReplyDelete
  9. dang sad story homie you know ur my family and i gotcha back on evertihn love bam

    ReplyDelete
  10. dang thats so deep your dad is petty cool




    sony

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is sad and i think your story is ok !!!!!!!!!! :} by alexis sarai.gallardo del valle

    ReplyDelete