Thursday, December 10, 2009

jonathan vega My journey

the beginning of my journey was when my parents told me that we were going to California. we had to go because we wanted to be with our family for thanksgiving and we wanted to shop at blackfriday.
my parents woke me up at about 5:00 in the morning got all my bags and got in the car and we began our trip to CCalifornia. It took eight hours but we finally got here around 2:00 in the afternoon when we got there everyone greeted me and showed me where i was going to be sleeping and where i can put my bags. we were in finally in California and we had alot of stores and places that we had to go to and alot of things to buy.
The person that kind of showed me around every where we wnt was my cousin Jose when we went to a store he showed us all the best store and and all the good restaurants. My transformation from this trip was that now i learned my way around all the stores that we went to. i was glad that i returned so that i can go back to school to see all of my friends. From our trip our house got really cold when we went back and my sister was excited to go back to scholl because she wanted to wear all of her new clothes that she had gotten in California

8 comments: