Thursday, December 10, 2009

Rafael Figueroa 2nd period
My Journey
I have lived in Reno Nevada for about 13 years. I really like it here because it feels like home to me. I could not imagine living anywhere else in the world because most of my family and all my friends that I love with all my heart. I am from Puerto rico though and that is where the rest of my big family is.


So the other year that I have been alive in this world, I was living in the best vacation place anyone could ever ask for. PUERTO RICO!!!! Puerto rico is my favorite place to go to get away from all the drama here in Reno and just have a really great time. I moved to this wonderful place when I was nine years of age. Puerto rico is one of the places where you go just to forget about everything and just have fun. While I was there, I had the best times of my whole life. The jobs and schools there were not very good, that is why we are not still there. I can’t wait to go back and visit.


Even though Puerto rico is cool and fun, like I said before, “Reno is like home to me because all my family and friends that I love are here.” When I got back to Reno everyone was so happy and wanted to see me a.s.a.p. So that was my greatest journey every. Maybe one day you could go there too.

12 comments:

  1. gOOd StORy!..
    I ♥ My BOSS![[fAOA]]
    CHiCO ROCKSz My SoCksZ!jAWON ROCkSz My MAHi!!!ahahaa jk jk hella bored:]

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like your story it is very intersting because i have never been to Puerto Rico but i wich to go there!!
    -Christen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puerto ricO
    sOunds like a fun place!
    i like ur stOry..:)

    •Deyanira

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!. chico! your story is nice. i've never been there, but wish i did. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is super awsome (even though ive never ben there) lol but awsome story kiddo.
    - shainaa (shainaa wainaa)=]

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like dis story...When u takin me wit u???Puerto Rico sounds hekka fun!!.
    ~jamilla~

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like ur story ive ialways been wanting to go there it seems really fun. j. alvarado

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LIKE THE STORY BRODIE HA YOU KNOW WE FINNA GO TO PEURTO RICO THIS SUMMER AND SEE ALL THE FAM AND SWIM AND EAT

    LOVE BAM WATSON

    ReplyDelete