Thursday, December 10, 2009

jessica S.= My journey

This is the journey of me Jessica Saldana.ill tell you some thing about me.starting with i have six brothers the oldest is twenty eight and the youngest is eight teen there names are:Nickondro,Julian,Rutilo but his nickname is Tito,Luis De Jesus but we call him Chuy ,Therese also Noe,and last but not least my brother Guadalupe but we call him by his middle name Daniel.We'll those are all my brothers . i have only one little sister and her name is Victoria but i call her Vicky. i have to parent that live together there both from the same part of Mexico ,there from guanajoto DE la descubridota i don't really remember that much about it but what i do remember is my old house that my dad built for my mom when they first got married . i also remember was my grandma and grandpa's home i don't know but i just remember. but enough about the past lets talk about later in the future when I'm like three or four years old that was one of the biggest days in my life. I was three or four years old when i came to Nevada my dad was already in the u.s.a but he was bringing my mom over . my mom Daniel and i were the only ones coming to Nevada but my brothers are going to stay at Mexico with my grandma and i was sad at the fact that they were going to stay and not be able to come with me and my mother all though i was sad i was also very happy because i was going to Nevada and see my dad because i haven't seen him in wile . but before all that can happen we had to find out how to get there sooooooo?... i wondered and wondered for what was going to happen untill my mom told me she said that we were going to use my other family memmbers papers so we can get through .

5 comments: