Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christen Voyles My Journey

My beat trip that I have had out of all my trips was when we went to Florida for my dads basketball team. When he told us we were going to Florida I was so excited.
The plane ride to Florida was fun but very long! When we landed and stepped out the plane it was very HOT! While we were there we went to the beach, the mall, and went swimming at the hotel.
As we loaded the plane i was sad cause i wanted to stay cause it was always nice. But i wanted to go home to cause sometimes it was just way to HOT!

And that is my JOURNEY!!!!

11 comments:

  1. WOW!!!lol
    hahahahaha
    i liked ur story!!lol
    mele

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ♥ My BOSS![[fAOA]]lol jk
    Voyals ROCKSz My SoCksZ!MELE ROCkSz My MAHi!!!ahahaa jokes
    [[wawa]]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like
    ur story...Christen!
    :)

    -Deyanira♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. good story and if you live there for a long time you will get useto the heat -Jesus H.

    ReplyDelete
  5. L0L! BESTiE!!???? iTS BEST! N0T BEAT! AHHA ITS OKAyy I STiLL L0VE Y00H! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. ay u shud make it longer but its a cuu story..
    ~jamilla~

    ReplyDelete
  7. this was an awsome story but super short
    but it was still cool
    -shainaa (shainaa waniaa)=]

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo that is a cool story but u need more details!!!! :}by:Alexis Sarai.Gallardo Del valle

    ReplyDelete