Thursday, December 10, 2009

♥faoa hunkin;↔[Always On A Journey]♦

Im always on a journey.every month i've been leaving to California and back like its nothing,I was jst out there for Thanksgiving in Oakland with the family.I've been having the funnest trip to Cali with my mains.The next time im going back is Christmas Eve.I can't wait because me and my sisters don't have much to do out here in Reno but Oakland.
I was just in Hawaii two months ago for my grandma's 87th Birthday celebration.I had so much fun!I wen't with my little big sister jane.We only stayed out there for a week!I was hopeing we would stay longer but we had school.The flight would take days to get there and back!The best Airline I've been on was Delta.My journey will not be over till the next time i go back to Hawaii for a big family reunion and my grandmas 88th Birthday,I can't wait because I've been wanting to meet the rest of my dads side of the family.
The longest journey I've been on was Salt Lake City in Utah.It takes eight or nine hours to take the bus their and back.That was the worst journey I've been on my whole life!I was sent there for the summer to stay with my auntie at her place for about a month.I wasnt having much fun as i did when i was living out there but I never got the chance to leave the house without the kids following me.All I did out there was clean and do whats askd like watch the kids witch is so annoying because their always doing something to piss me off like go through my stuff without asking.Long story short,thats all I have in mind.
Nough said!Ü;bye

6 comments:

  1. I ♥ My BOSS![[fAOA]]
    Voyals ROCKSz My SoCksZ!MELE ROCkSz My MAHi!!!ahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good
    u travel alot!
    =D

    -Deyanira♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. ku Ku i lyk ur
    story!!!
    looks nicE
    RaMos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was nice dat y0u had fun at HAWAii and 0ther states aha l0ve y0u fa0a!

    -angelic aka LEKA!

    ReplyDelete