Thursday, December 10, 2009

Jesus Hernandez's journey

My best trip/journey was when I went to my grandparent's house. It was a late Tuesday night when my aunt came into the kitchen. She said,"grandma and grandpa are renewing there vows so we are going down their for a few weeks." So Friday night we hoped on a greyhound bus and left Reno.
After a few days on the bus we arrived in El paso,TX. My grandparents were waiting out side for us. As we saw them they rushed us and hugged us. After arriving to there home I helped cook dinner. Plus I gave there car a tune up with my grandfathers help.
About two weeks later we got on the bus and started home. When we got home I cooked dinner for everyone.Plus I helped around the mouse more.

4 comments:

  1. your story is bad need spell check

    jorge escoto

    ReplyDelete
  2. KU Ku i lyk ur story!!
    digging that!!
    RamoS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Think you could of
    added more details.
    but Nice story anyways
    -Jessica P.

    ReplyDelete