Thursday, December 10, 2009

Deyanira Baca-My journey

One time I left the country and my family was when I went to Mexico. I didn't wanted to live my family. I just knew I had to because that was gonna be better for me but but I knew it was gonna be hard to be over there without my family and friends. But my parents told me all the reasons I had to go for.But my parents never make me do something I didn't want to do so they told me that it was my decision to either go or stay.

So I decided to leave when I got there to Mexico I stayed with my grandma,aunt and my cousin. I had to go because my dad wanted me to knew how to write,speak and talk the right Spanish. Because I did know how to do all that but not a lot like my family did. The only thing I needed was practice but I needed to go there for one year. The school I went was a private school and they would teach you how to speak English my dad putted me in that school because he didn't wanted me to forget how to speak English because he knew i was gonna come back.
At first I didn't wanted to anything at school the only thing I wanted was to come back with my family. I wasn't use to be without them I was young too. But my teacher Ana really talked to me and told me that for me to go back with them I needed to put effort in all that things I did at school. She also told me not only at school she told me at everything I did. So I realize that I hadded to work hard so I could go back . After one year I was back with my family and I knew how to talk,speak,write and understand the Spanish right.

4 comments: