Thursday, December 10, 2009

Jessica Padilla (My Journey)

My best trip ever was going to mexico with all my family. The main reason we went was to visit my grandparents. We had ton's of fun over there seeing family we had over there and seeing & getting to know new places, and also going to parties. It was truley a memory i'll never forget.
My trip was very fun the best one yet, because i was with my cousins and everyone else. The part i didn't like was when i saw my grandpasad and
sick i felt so bad seeing my fun & energetic grandpa just sitting down with
tears in his eye's because he wishes he woundln't be sick so he could be
showing us around everywhere ,but he could barley walk.
lastley, i like this trip because i had alot of fun with the family going to places and just having fun,but also because it was the last time i got to
see my grandpa because a month or 2 later he passed away, im happy
i atleast got to see & be with him for that one last time.

8 comments:

  1. I ♥ My BOSS![[fAOA]]
    Mains ROCKSz My SoCksZ!jessica ROCkSz My MAHi!!!ahahaa jk jk NICE STORY!:]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like
    your journey jessica
    nice job!

    Deyanira

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice story jessica and sad at the same time

    jorge escoto <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. kuku lyk da story
    it good!!
    !RAmos!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice story Jessica!
    -Jennifer Martinez.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice story bt really sad! :/ I still love your story!
    -JASMIN GARCIA-

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice st0ry g0rJESS aha!

    -angelic aka LEKA!

    ReplyDelete