Thursday, December 10, 2009

Mele Kilioni My hero's journey 2 period

My best trip ever was Elko. We went there for a volleyball game. I had a really fun time because we had hecka food.:D We also, watched movies,slept,and listen to to ipod's. Well for me i had to do my test on our way to Elko. It sucks to do tests when we were going on a trip because my teacher Mrs. Longs was sitting right next to me and telling me to hurry. I was mad,but i still had fun though.
When we got there to Elko High School.We had to wait 45 minutes to enter inside the gym.When there school was getting out of there class they were lots of kids coming out.We were all laughing because we locked the Elko kids outside of there own gym.I know it was rude to do but we where bored sitting there for 45 minutes.
We went inside the gym getting ready to warm up.We saw tall Freshmen girls warming up.We thought we where going to win but we didn't we lost because our team didn't trust each others. So when we went back home we was watching scary movies.It was scary too.So that's my favorite trip ever!=]

10 comments:

  1. BOO!!I ♥ My BOSS![[fAOA]]
    Voyals ROCKSz My SoCksZ!MELE ROCkSz My MAHi!!!ahahaa jk jk:]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had fun!
    Nice Story !
    i liked it (:
    -Jessica P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like ur
    story...keep it up!

    -Deyanira*

    ReplyDelete
  4. L0L!MEEH AND Y00H HAD TO RETAKE OUR TEST FOR BIOLOGY!AHHAHA! =D.
    -REANNE TUAMOHELOA! =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this sounds super duper awsome mele nice story gurly
    -shainaa (shainaa wainaa)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tests suck!!..but cuu story i like it!!
    ~jamilla~

    ReplyDelete
  8. dem i MiSS v0lleyball aha it was nice dat y0u guyz went tah ELk0 nd had FUN!aha l0ve y0u Mele!

    -angelic aka LEKA!

    ReplyDelete