Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Kaipo Kawaakoa respect

How i get respect at home is that you treat yourself, you treat others the same and also for example, me and my brothers had always respect each each other by washing the dishes and who's going to clean the tanks?

In school, me and my friends also respect each other by hanging out in the library, playing cards or some poker.

friends is like family members, you respect them, they will do the same thing in return. For example, me and my friends, we all feel the same of each other.

There is no i in we because when we work as a team, we all think like one.

Group's in almost exact like teams but we all talk to each other about subject's like playing football or about life.

In church, we are all equally the same and also, no one is judged by there skin or how they talk, it's only respect.

1 comment: