Monday, September 28, 2009

faoa ualesi hunkin respect

How I show respect at home is do whats asked .I respect my older siblings because im the youngest in the family.I respect my mom the most because shes an hard working woman and shes done so much to support the family with two jobs.Well i dont get much respect from my elders but its all good cause i respect my self.


At school I show others that i have manors,by showing respect listening to the teachers and being kind.I dont talk back to the teachers as much as I use to.I have so much respect for teachers and students this year.I follow the rules and i do whats asked and stay on task.
Every Sunday when i go to church,what i do to get respect is treat everyone the same way i want to be treated.I earn respect in church by being repectful,not talking when the preacher talking.I sing and clap my hand do what ever my mom tells me what to do to be kind cause she thinks its rude just sitting there looking hella bored.


No comments:

Post a Comment