Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ualesi Hunkin;↕Mature Responsible

Growing up without having a father around wasnt easy. As for me, The youngest in the family. Ive been taking respondsiblities for myself. Learning from what mistakes my older siblings do or go through and also seeing the life their living. That had me thinking that i wouldnt want to go through that. Dropping out of high school, having babies, and getting married early still living with my mamahs. Though i've experienced being a parant. In my family theirs many young kids i look after and theirs also kids who look up to me. I encourage thoes whoes going through tough times just like me but i have faith in myself and others so i keep that word. Keepin it real living every moment with no regrets. Things happen for a reason. I have no fear of growing up cause im still in that tennage level of having fun though yes at times i can be immiture but i know i can be mature when i need to. Im that type to listen to what you got to say;) If theirs anything you want to know about me let me know. Hit me up on myspace..! aha jk jk ima cut it short to you kay. duce!

No comments:

Post a Comment